Buddhistische Philosophie: Die Weisheit des Mittleren Weges Nach dem Text des Acharya Nagarguna
With Khenpo Tenzin Wangdu
October 10 - 11, 2020
ONLINE via Zoom – ORGANISED BY RIPA RUSSIA
The Mülamadhyamakakärikä is the most famous work of the great Acharya Nagarjuna, one of the main founders of the Madhyamaka School of Mahayana Buddhism. The central topic of this text is the understanding of emptiness of self and all phenomena, which are devoid of inherent existence and interdependently originated.
At a time when the practice of meditation is becoming mainstream in the West, these teachings are especially recommended as a way to deepen the understanding of the Buddhist philosophical principles that underpin the practice of meditation, the understanding of the mind and the nature of reality.
In this particular year hit by Covid-19, Khenpo kindly accepted to continue giving these precious teachings through Zoom. Ripa Russia offered to be the main organiser in 2020.
Dates Buddhist Philosphy I
(revision of last year’s curriculum)
October 10-11, October 17-18.
Time (GMT + 2)
9:00 – 11:00
13:00 -14: 15
14:30 – 15:30
You can check the time of the event in your time zone.
The course of lectures is divided into two weekends and contains the explanation of the first four chapters of Mulamadhyamakakarika text.
1. Examination of causes and conditions.
2. Examination of motion.
3. Examination of the senses, capacities for perceiving.
4. Examination of scandhas (aggregations).
Buddhist Philosophy II
The next lecture course is planned to be held in January/February 2021.
5. Examination of the primary elements, dhatu.
6. Examination of the desire and the one who desires.
7. Examination of origin, stay and disappearance.
8. Examination of the act and figure.
9. Examination of a staying in the former.
10. Examination of fire and fuel.
11. Examination of the limits of the preceding and subsequent.
12. Examination of what is being done by yourself and others.
13. Examination of Formative Factors.
In coming years, depending on the evolution of the global health situation, the organisation of teachings will be done either in person or via Zoom.
Explanations will be given based on the commentary of Mipham Rinpoche.
Teaching will be held in Tibetan, with English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Vietnamese translation.
This programme is organised by Ripa Russia.
About the Teacher
Khenpo Tenzin Wangdue wurde im Alter von 13 Jahren Mönch des Ripa-Klosters, wo er Philosophie studierte und in der Ritualpraxis aus- gebildet wurde. Danach setzte er sein Studium am Ngagyur Nyingma Institute (Higher Buddhist Studies & Research Center) des Namdrol- … More
Category: Programm im Ripa International Center