The retreat is open to all.
- The retreat is residential and must be attended in its entirety.
- The retreat will be held in full silence.
Accommodation & food
- Hotel rooms (1,2 or 3 beds) with private bathroom: rooms are in the main house. Bed linens and bath towels are included.
- Standard room with shared bath (1 to 3 beds): rooms are both in the main house and in the staff house. Toilets and showers are shared in common. Bed linens and bath towels are included.
- Dormitory: either on the top floor of the main house, in the Mantra room, or in the «Stöckli». Shared toilets and showers. Bed linen is included. Towels are not included.
- There is a very limited number of single rooms. Once they are booked out, participants will be accommodated in a double room with a retreat participant of the same sex.
- Full board includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Half board includes breakfast and lunch. In order to be able to offer more affordable prices in full board for everyone, a light dinner will be served, composed of soup, salad, yoghurt and bread. The price difference is reflected on the full board price
The retreat is offered as a residential package. In case you have to lodge outside the retreat premises, a non-residential fee of 60 CHF for the week (10 CHF per day) is applied to cover for the common use of infrastructure and daily beverages (water, herbal teas etc.).
All participations are expected to contribute to the common tasks for the smooth functioning of the retreat. Please specify the area in which you would like to offer your help. We will try to respect your wish.
Session will be in English with simultaneous translation into German, French, Spanish and Russian (upon demand)
Retreat fees must be paid fully upon registration (100%).
Accommodation & food fees may be paid fully (100%) or a deposit of 50% – The remaining 50% must be paid in cash upon arrival. – DEPENDING ON WHAT WE DECIDE
Aware that Swiss prices are costly and represent a big financial effort for most members of our European Sangha, our center strives to maintain rates as low as possible, whilst ensuring that its events break even. To this end, we make a special appeal to those participants who can contribute with a donation so that least privileged members may also take part. We thank you in advance!
Ripa Supporter Contribution
It is a Ripa Supporter’s privilege to deduct the monthly contribution twice a year from the summer and winter annual retreats. (for ex. If you give 50 CHF monthly, you can deduct that amount from your registration fee of each of the two annual retreats).
You can also choose to offer this amount to cover for part of the retreat fees of a student in financial difficulties.
Until 30 days before: full refund with a deduction of 30 CHF to cover the administrative costs.
Until 20 days before: refund of 70%
Until the day before: refund of 50%.
No show 30% refund